I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
Psalm 7:17
Noah has some follow up bloodwork done this morning and I am happy to say that his creatinine levels were stable with what they were on Saturday!
The catheter came out and Noah went to school!
We go for repeat bloodwork on Monday to check if his levels are still stable.
In the meantime, Noah is aiming to for sure drink 3.5 litres, if not more each day, just to ensure that his kidney is staying well hydrated. Noah has been doing a good job of making sure his bladder is emptied fully and often, so we will get back into our 1:30AM routine.

Rejoicing with you at Noah's health improvement! Praising God for His goodness and care through these difficult days. ❤
ReplyDelete