Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!Here are some updates I sent throughout the day today:
Noah was supposed to have his biopsy at 12:00, and then it was changed to 2:00 and he finally had his biopsy at 3:00.
They were so lovely in Interventional Radiology, where he had his biopsy this time. They were kind and relaxed, which helped both Noah and I. It was a much better experience this time around.
The biopsy went well, though I never heard from a surgeon.
We went back to our room for awhile and Noah needed to lay flat for 4 hours, so until 7:45. He was getting really tired of this and was hungry, but he handled it well. The IPad is definitely a great distraction!
Then we went for an ultrasound to check that there is no internal bleeding.
We were granted a Leave Of Absence!!!
We were able to come home, at least until the biopsy results are in. We're not discharged, so our room is waiting for us should we need it.
I told the doctor it's my birthday tomorrow, so he wanted us to be able to spend the day at home. 😀




Comments
Post a Comment