We have been told that Rob is out of surgery. Things went well, allow his body did not want to let his kidney go very easily. He is sure to feel that when he wakes up!
My brave, brave boy Noah is now in surgery. He stayed distracted this morning with video games and a phone call from Danielle and Jordan that had him laughing!
Staying with Noah until he fell asleep for surgery is a first for me. (That's usually Rob's job). I'm not going to lie. It was HARD. Noah put on a good face, but he was nervous. I reminded him that God has him, all the time and that I'd be there waiting when he woke up.
I quoted Joshua 1: 9 to him - Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Please pray for Rob's recovery that it will be s
mooth.
Pray for Noah's surgery. His contrast scan showed that some veins are not where they should be, so pray for no complications, and that this new kidney will do amazing things for him.



Thanks for taking the time to update when I’m sure you are feeling so many emotions right now. Thinks of you all and praying 🙏
ReplyDeleteWat een spannende dagen voor jullie, ook wij ( Oom Henk & Tante Diny in Holland) leven met jullie mee en dragen jullie op aan onze Trouwe Vader, heel fijn dat we jullie dagelijkse updates kunnen lezen. Heel veel sterkte, we houden jullie samen in ons gebed🙏🏻
ReplyDelete