Rob is in a private room in the transplant unit. He's doing really well!
I am still waiting to see Noah, but the surgeons came out to speak to me. Everything went really well and they are pleased. The new kidney is already producing a lot of urine, which means that it is working!
God has heard many prayers on our behalf today and he has heard them.
Isaiah 65:24 - before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear.
Psalm 50:15 - Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.
My heart is now at peace. The days ahead are sure to be rocky, but both of my boys are our of surgery and doing well.
Danielle, Jordan, Curtis and Levi have been reassured that all is well and we will all rest well tonight.
Psalm 16:9 - Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure.

So good to hear this amazing news!! Rest well, momma bear.
ReplyDeleteLisa P
So thankful to read this news. Praying for a speedy recovery for both of them.♥️
ReplyDeletePraise God from whom all blessings flow!
ReplyDeletePraise God for preserving and protecting both of your boys! Praying for a smooth and speedy recovery; and patience and strength for you and your family.
ReplyDeletePraise God! I am so thankful for you and your family!
ReplyDeletePraise God! His mercies are new every morning and may Rob and Noah continue to be blessed with strength and good health.
ReplyDeleteSo thankful to the LORD!
ReplyDelete