A New Day

Noah had a decent night, and he's looking pretty well this morning. 

They forgot about me in the waiting room last night so I joined Noah in the Paediatric Critical Care Unit just before 10:00. He was still sleeping and they were busy getting him settled. 

I spent the night with him and was able to hear him whisper that he loves me and be here to feed him ice chips as soon as he was allowed. Noah loves his ice! And he was so thirsty all night, his first cup of water was definitely a treat!

I was even able to get a thumbs up picture to send to Dad!



Noah's only hard task today was to get up and be weighed, which he handled like a champ and now his only job is to rest. Last night wasn't very restful, so I pray that today can be.


Rob's night was also not very restful and h has been warned that today will be hard.



Lamentations 3:22 - the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end.
Danielle and Jordan were able to speak to Rob last night and I spoke to Curtis and Levi. That was a blessing too!
Today will be hard too and we pray for the Lord's peace and strength.

Comments

  1. What an incredible journey this family has been on. It is heartwarming to know that the surgery for both father and son went well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment