1.2.3.4.

April 9 marked a very important day in our house. It was the day that Noah turned FOUR!
We have certainly come a long way from the beginning of our journey with Noah and we are so thankful and blessed to have celebrated this day with him.
Many tears have been shed and prayers lifted up for this little boy and we can certainly say:
'For this child I have prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him.' 1 Samuel 1:27

Here are a few pictures from Noah's birthday:

Noah and his 'Dusty' birthday cake.

'Mack' is definitely a favourite birthday gift.

Noah got a bike from Grandpa and Grandma. This is pretty exciting for all of us, as this is Noah's first bike!

Noah has been doing really well lately.
He has had a few bladder issues, but we've added some different vitamins to his daily routine as well as flushing his bladder when we see signs of an infection and these seem to be helping out a great deal.
Tonight Noah complained of a sore bum (which is what he says when he bladder is acting up). While I was changing him and flushing his bladder, Noah was a not happy with me at all (this can sometimes hurt). I was explaining to him that we need to do this sometimes to help his pee not get sick. Noah softly and firmly told me that 'only God can make him better.'
Wow! What a moment this was for me. Said so matter-of-factly by Noah, it reminded me that this is the truth. We can do all the prevention possible, but only God can make Noah better and keep him strong and healthy.
I love this little boy!

Comments

  1. Four! Wow, quite a journey. You mentioned changing him (he is not toilet trained?), and cleaning out his bladder (I can not imagine what that entails). Life is not always fun, eh?
    Glad all are well (over colds, flus, the boys are over their pneamonia).
    Well, God Bless You and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment