New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I know...I'm a bit late, but that seems to be the trend with me.
I can't believe that I haven't updated the blog in almost 4 months - that's terrible. My new year's resolution is to update regularly and with as many pictures as I can. I hope I can do it!

Time keeps on ticking, and since the last update, we've gotten into the school routine and have been enjoying life.
Since Noah's surgery he has been doing pretty well. He had a rough time right after surgery, having a bladder infection shortly after coming home and then needing to be admitted to hospital with pneumonia after that.
Since then, Noah has had pneumonia two more times and now cannot seem to shake it. He his currently on a different, stronger antibiotic in the hopes that this will finally clear his left lung up completely. Noah asked me just the other day 'when will my cough go away?' He is clearly getting tired of it and I cannot say that I blame him one bit!

Here are some pictures of the past few months:

Family pictures in September:


Making gingerbread houses:


Comments