We recently celebrated a very big day in our house: Noah turned 3!!
When I was pregnant with Noah, we knew there were major complications and I remember asking the LORD to do what He thought was best - to let Noah live, or to take Noah home to heaven to live with Him. Now I cannot imagine a day in which we do not get to enjoy this beautiful face and experience all the joy Noah has brought us. Noah is such blessing us and has certainly touched many other lives. God certainly knew what He was doing when He blessed us with Noah.
See that big belly?! Noah went in to surgery within 24 hours to relieve that...and now his tummy is still wrinkly and beautiful. :)
It is so hard to believe that three years have gone by already. We remember the day that Noah was born like it was yesterday, and probably always will.
Looking at the picture below, it is amazing to see how far Noah has come.
Noah has been through so much in his 3 years, and through it all we see the grace and love of our Heavenly Father.
Noah continues to amaze us with his attitude and resilience. God has blessed Noah with a calmness and positive disposition. He is so easy to please and is generally pretty easy going about things. This has been such a blessing to him, and us, in the past 3 years and we know that it will continue to be a blessing as Noah faces more surgeries and certain battles in the future.
Sitting here, reflecting on the past three years, it's unbelievable to think of all the hospital stays Noah has had. If I were to document them all for you, it would be overwhelming and take up a lot of room. I have a hard time taking Noah to emerge, never knowing what news we will hear or if he'll need to be admitted. A few weeks ago I had to bring Noah in, and I admit to really wishing that Rob could do this for me (which he doesn't b/c I am with Noah all the time and know what to explain). I was not a happy camper...and yet the LORD shows me His goodness time and again in that Noah and I end up having a good time bonding in the hospital! Although not feeling well Noah was very happy and easy going in emerge and we were able to play with each other and have a bit of fun:
Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy:
This is the best part of helping Mommy bake!
Happy Birthday Noah!
There were cupcakes too!
Our 4 children!
Noah is such a proud big brother!
And this is what we get when we ask him to smile... :)
When I was pregnant with Noah, we knew there were major complications and I remember asking the LORD to do what He thought was best - to let Noah live, or to take Noah home to heaven to live with Him. Now I cannot imagine a day in which we do not get to enjoy this beautiful face and experience all the joy Noah has brought us. Noah is such blessing us and has certainly touched many other lives. God certainly knew what He was doing when He blessed us with Noah.
See that big belly?! Noah went in to surgery within 24 hours to relieve that...and now his tummy is still wrinkly and beautiful. :)
It is so hard to believe that three years have gone by already. We remember the day that Noah was born like it was yesterday, and probably always will.
Looking at the picture below, it is amazing to see how far Noah has come.
Noah has been through so much in his 3 years, and through it all we see the grace and love of our Heavenly Father.
Noah continues to amaze us with his attitude and resilience. God has blessed Noah with a calmness and positive disposition. He is so easy to please and is generally pretty easy going about things. This has been such a blessing to him, and us, in the past 3 years and we know that it will continue to be a blessing as Noah faces more surgeries and certain battles in the future.
Sitting here, reflecting on the past three years, it's unbelievable to think of all the hospital stays Noah has had. If I were to document them all for you, it would be overwhelming and take up a lot of room. I have a hard time taking Noah to emerge, never knowing what news we will hear or if he'll need to be admitted. A few weeks ago I had to bring Noah in, and I admit to really wishing that Rob could do this for me (which he doesn't b/c I am with Noah all the time and know what to explain). I was not a happy camper...and yet the LORD shows me His goodness time and again in that Noah and I end up having a good time bonding in the hospital! Although not feeling well Noah was very happy and easy going in emerge and we were able to play with each other and have a bit of fun:
Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy:
This is the best part of helping Mommy bake!
Happy Birthday Noah!
There were cupcakes too!
Our 4 children!
Noah is such a proud big brother!
And this is what we get when we ask him to smile... :)


.jpg)






Noah's life has been a blessing and a joy to so many already! What a precious gift he is. :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I saw this the other day and it made me smile: "Good moms let their kids lick the beaters. Great moms turn the mixer off first." :)
Chris.
Happy birthday Noah,what a nice pictures from all of you,
ReplyDeleteGods Blessing,tante Aafke,Jan en Janneke