Tomorrow is the big day. The day we have been waiting for with anticipation, with anxiety and with apprehension.
Looking at Noah today, seeing how very happy he is and how much he moves around and enjoys life, makes us wonder if all of this is really necessary. It would be so nice to just leave everything be and put this off. And yet we know that this is meant to better things for Noah and make life easier and more comfortable for him.
It is difficult to look into his smiling eyes and know the pain that is coming for him. The frustration at not being able to move around, not being at home and having Danielle and Jordan playing with him.
No one ever wishes such a thing upon their child and yet it is going to happen.
Together with the psalmist we say: 'Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When you said, 'Seek My face,' my heart said to you 'your face, LORD, I will seek.'...Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!'
Psalm 27: 7-8, 14
We ask that you would lift up Noah, the doctors, Danielle and Jordan and ROb and I in your prayers.
I found the words of this song to be particularly meaningful right now.
Looking at Noah today, seeing how very happy he is and how much he moves around and enjoys life, makes us wonder if all of this is really necessary. It would be so nice to just leave everything be and put this off. And yet we know that this is meant to better things for Noah and make life easier and more comfortable for him.
It is difficult to look into his smiling eyes and know the pain that is coming for him. The frustration at not being able to move around, not being at home and having Danielle and Jordan playing with him.
No one ever wishes such a thing upon their child and yet it is going to happen.
Together with the psalmist we say: 'Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When you said, 'Seek My face,' my heart said to you 'your face, LORD, I will seek.'...Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!'
Psalm 27: 7-8, 14
We ask that you would lift up Noah, the doctors, Danielle and Jordan and ROb and I in your prayers.
I found the words of this song to be particularly meaningful right now.
Comments
Post a Comment