I am happy to say that Noah was able to come home yesterday!
Rob and I went to the hospital to pick him up and as I was putting him in the car seat, he vomitted everything he had just eaten. We decided to wait until he had to eat next and see if he kept it down and he did. I am so thankful for this b/c I was not prepared to leave him for another night.
Noah is so happy! Honestly, I wish I had a fraction of the joy this little boy has. His meds are working and he came home with a catheter in, so his bladder is draining well.
Danielle and Jordan are to happy to have him home and I am so happy to have my house full of my family again.
We go for a kidney ultrasound tomorrow, with a follow-up on Wednesday and pray that things are well now that this infeciton is being treated.
Rob and I went to the hospital to pick him up and as I was putting him in the car seat, he vomitted everything he had just eaten. We decided to wait until he had to eat next and see if he kept it down and he did. I am so thankful for this b/c I was not prepared to leave him for another night.
Noah is so happy! Honestly, I wish I had a fraction of the joy this little boy has. His meds are working and he came home with a catheter in, so his bladder is draining well.
Danielle and Jordan are to happy to have him home and I am so happy to have my house full of my family again.
We go for a kidney ultrasound tomorrow, with a follow-up on Wednesday and pray that things are well now that this infeciton is being treated.
Comments
Post a Comment