Here we are, with another month having gone by since I’ve updated everyone. It’s hard to believe that we’re half way through February already, with Danielle’s birthday, Valentines Day and my own birthday now days of the past.
Our baby girl is now 4 years old! She’s getting to be such a big girl; she’s Mommy’s helper, knows her numbers and is well on her way to knowing her alphabet… Where has the time gone?! And of course with her getting bigger, the party involved more friends b/c she’s old enough to ask for them!
Valentines Day was a huge hit around here. We don’t usually go crazy, (after all we love each other 365 days, not just 1, right?!), but I’ll take any excuse to so something special and different. Rob got creative and made a love-note and chocolate treasure hunt for the kids to wake up to. They loved it! And of course I enjoyed the flowers that Rob came home with.
I am definitely the kind of person who loves getting gifts and doing romantic things, so Valentines Day is right up my alley, but there’s nothing wrong with doing these things
Things with Noah have been going really well! He has not had another infection. He did give us a scare one day last week when he went a full 12 hours without peeing. (with a normal child, this wouldn’t be a bad thing but with Noah it’s dangerous). I called it in to the urologists at Victoria Hospital and of course, during the course of our conversations Noah peed!
Noah has had a cough, with a rattle in his chest for the past 2 weeks now. It’s been a little nerve wracking to listen to and watch, like we’re waiting for it to get worse. God has been gracious! I have taken Noah to see the doctor twice during this time and both times his oxygen level was at 98-100% and he continues to be happy and drink/eat well. His cough has gotten much stronger and he is able to keep things loose in his chest. We pray daily that Noah will gain strength and recover from this cold and also be able to do this here at home with us.
Our baby girl is now 4 years old! She’s getting to be such a big girl; she’s Mommy’s helper, knows her numbers and is well on her way to knowing her alphabet… Where has the time gone?! And of course with her getting bigger, the party involved more friends b/c she’s old enough to ask for them!
Valentines Day was a huge hit around here. We don’t usually go crazy, (after all we love each other 365 days, not just 1, right?!), but I’ll take any excuse to so something special and different. Rob got creative and made a love-note and chocolate treasure hunt for the kids to wake up to. They loved it! And of course I enjoyed the flowers that Rob came home with.
I am definitely the kind of person who loves getting gifts and doing romantic things, so Valentines Day is right up my alley, but there’s nothing wrong with doing these things
Things with Noah have been going really well! He has not had another infection. He did give us a scare one day last week when he went a full 12 hours without peeing. (with a normal child, this wouldn’t be a bad thing but with Noah it’s dangerous). I called it in to the urologists at Victoria Hospital and of course, during the course of our conversations Noah peed!
Noah has had a cough, with a rattle in his chest for the past 2 weeks now. It’s been a little nerve wracking to listen to and watch, like we’re waiting for it to get worse. God has been gracious! I have taken Noah to see the doctor twice during this time and both times his oxygen level was at 98-100% and he continues to be happy and drink/eat well. His cough has gotten much stronger and he is able to keep things loose in his chest. We pray daily that Noah will gain strength and recover from this cold and also be able to do this here at home with us.
Comments
Post a Comment