Time




This is a wonderful, blessed week with no appointments in London. I've gotta say that even though there is a lot to do around here, I'm enjoying simply being home and being able to get them done! Well, trying to get them done I should say, because it seems like there aren't enough hours in a day for all that needs to be done lately.

Another thing that shows me time goes by fast is that Noah is nearly 3 months old already! He is such a blessing to our family and we give thanks continualy that he is here with us.
He has been doing well. His stoma continues to work as it should and he now has his last dilatation tube in his urethra. Things should be quiet until September/Octobe when they hope to close up Noah's bladder and have it drain like a regualr little boy. As much as I'm not looking forward to another surgery, I am looking forward to his tummy not having a hole it in any longer!

As a family, we are becoming accustomed to things. Rob and I are used to changing Noah as needed and taking his care one moment at a time. Danielle is quite fascinated with him and all that is unique about him. And Jordan is still in love with our 'baby'. We are a family of 5 that has been richly blessed by out Heavenly Father. We didn't know where our path would lead, but here we are. We don't know what lies ahead for us on this path, but we rest assured that we are not alone.

Comments